- Full Papers
- Short Papers
- Workshops (organisers)
- Workshops (participants)
- Industrial Case Studies
- Design Competition
- Future Innovations
- Doctoral Consortium
- Demonstrations and
Welcome to present your Posters in MobileHCI conference!
- Authors are required to bring their posters to the conference and a number will be assigned to them as to know the location where to hang their posters (bostik and poster stands will be available). Student volunteers will assist them at the venue.
- Authors are also required to prepare a one minute PowerPoint presentation for the Madness Session and submit it to the Posters' chair until September 1st.
- Authors will have to be, for the duration of the Relax Session, next to their posters in order to present and discuss them with the conference attendees.
Camera-ready version deadline: 16th June 2010, 9:00 EST Camera-ready format: download updated ACM MobileHCI2010 Format Camera-ready submission: Use the Publisher Site
- Submission format: Single anonymous document containing a two page abstract in the ACM MobileHCI2010 Format
Submission deadline: 9th April 2010, 23:59 GMT Submission: Use the Conference Submission System Notification of acceptance: 18th May 2010
- Archives: Conference proceedings on digital format and ACM Digital Library
- Chairs: Teresa Romão (New University of Lisboa)
The poster session provides participants with the opportunity to present and discuss current "work-in-progress" in an informal setting during the MobileHCI 2010. Topics of interest are the same as research topics in the MobileHCI Call for Participation.
Submissions should include a 2-page extended abstract, including all figures and references, in ACM MobileHCI2010 Format for blind review. The submissions must be anonymised - please remove names and affiliations from the first page and any other material that would allow authorship to be easily identified by the reviewers. Your abstract should be submitted by 9th April 2010 to the Conference Review System. The submitted files must be in PDF format and must be no larger than 4 megabytes.Your submission must be original work. It cannot have been published elsewhere, nor can it be under concurrent review for publication by another conference or journal. All references must be complete, accurate, accessible to the HCI public, and conform to the Conference Proceedings Publication Format. Do not cite publications that are proprietary or confidential at the time of publication.
Posters will be reviewed by members of the MobileHCI Poster Session Committee. Upon acceptance you should prepare your poster in order to effectively communicate your research problem, techniques, results, highlighting what is novel and important about your work. The posters are recommended to be in A0 format (84cm x 119cm / 33'' x 47''), in portrait orientation. Authors are expected to bring the accepted posters to the conference site with them. For each accepted poster, at least one author has to register for the MobileHCI 2010 conference.
Confidentiality of submissions is maintained during the review process. All rejected submissions will be kept confidential in perpetuity. All submitted materials for accepted submissions will be kept confidential until the start of the conference. Final camera-ready versions of accepted papers must be accompanied by a signed copyright form.
Accepted Poster abstracts will be distributed in the conference proceedings on digital format. They will also be placed in the ACM Digital Library, where they will remain accessible to thousands of researchers and practitioners worldwide.
If you have questions about Posters for MobileHCI 2010, contact the Poster Chair, Teresa Romão at email@example.com